FVC Advisory Panel
Recruiting Your Voice for the Future Farmer Veteran Coalition
We are looking for 10 farmer veterans to provide a voice for members by offering advice, insight, and guidance to the organization and Board of Directors.
The Advisory Panel will function to:
– Engage and network regionally with Farmer Veterans to create community across the states.
– Voice critical issues facing FVC members in different regions throughout the country.
– Provide expert knowledge and insight to FVC staff to assist membership
– Monitor FVC performance and address challenges to improve FVC growth
– Implement initiatives assigned by executive director.
– Providing feedback to FVC executive team regarding new program implementation.
The panel will be comprised of 10 members – one from each of the 10 USDA production regions. Members will be selected to either a two-year or three-year term seat by the executive and review team.
[open through Feb 14th, 2021]
Panelists will be announced early March and posted to this page.
Please email Emily Schmidt Emily@farmvetco.org for any further questions.